Create custom and branded screensavers
Put your own logo on screensavers
Have the computers in your offices and computer labs display your company logo moving around the screen; get rid of the boring Microsoft Windows Logo! Any image can be used, as well as Flash animations and web pages.
Give your offices and computer labs a professional and uniform look, and stop the annoying and rude messages on the Marquee saver. The screensavers are silent and discrete, and are a drop-in replacement of the Microsoft Windows Logo screensaver.
- Turn any image, flash animation, or web site, into a screensaver
- Loads any web site - great for company-wide notices and announcements.
- Use flash animations for unlimited animation power.
- Easy to deploy
- Screensavers are a single self-contained .SCR file, suitable for XCOPY deployment.
- A self-extracting installer can also be created, for interactive or silent installation.
- No distribution restrictions.
- Easy to use
- Creating a screensaver is quick and simple - no programming or animation skills required.
- Highly Configurable
- Able to set as the login screensaver.
- Animations can be tweaked - but locked for your users.
- You can make your screensavers ignore mouse movement, clicks, and key presses.
- Works with Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Server 2003/08
- Runs on both 32 and 64 bit systems.
- No depenencies - can run before the user has logged in.
- Works on multiple displays.
- Fully brandable
- From the about box to the file's icon - your screensaver is completely yours!
- Give your computer labs and offices a professional and uniform look.
- Subtle animations
- Excellent drop-in replacement for the standard Windows Logo screensaver.
- No sound, no DirectX - just simple screensavers.